Wednesday, June 17, 2009

medieval architectural chair

Received new medieval architectural chair today. It's absolutely beautiful. (I was so hoping it would be heinous and I could send it back!) I love medieval and egyptian artifacts or replicas but I draw the line with suits of armour and leering gargoyles although I confess I have always wanted to wear a black hooded cape with glow in the dark yellow contacts while walking Mufasa and Boo on Halloween.
Have never done it yet, but I should just for fun. Unfortunately Boo becomes very nervous around large groups of people or noisy kids so the last 4th of July party I took her to in Marina del Rey... let's just say her head was spinning around like Linda Blair in the exorcist with green foam coming out of her mouth. Mufasa, her brother, is like a pothead... he just doesn't care. You could hit him upside the head with a frying pan and his expression wouldn't change. Once during the summer we were hiking in the hills (it was really hot) and along the path I heard, as well as Boo because she ran off like she'd been shot, a rattlesnake. So I see the weeds jostling further and further away (Boo) and I look ahead of me and there... standing astride the coiled up rattlesnake, is Mufasa. Now he's not deaf, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed either... his big ole head was twisting back and forth like: should I be concerned? I literally had to throw rocks at him to move him off of that rattlesnake. Then the snake just uncoiled, slinked off mumbling something about brainless canis lupus's. Seriously, if Mufas and Boo were human kids, Mufasa would definitely be on the special bus and Boo would be on major antipsychotics.
Both of them are sweet as can be though. Do you think I have too much time on my hands? Right now I do... I'm inbetween projects. Anyway, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment