Saturday, August 22, 2009

Commercial for Investment Co.

Man in a dark suit and bowler hat comes out of the woods with a large birdcage filled with dollar bills, gets on his bicycle and pedals down the road. Next morning, dressed up again in a business suit, he cycles to a different part of the woods and hangs the cage with its door open in a tree. As he is pedaling home, there are crows flying into people's windows picking up dollar bills on their countertops, coffee tables, one flies over an elderly couple by a hotel pool and swipes the change from the alcoholic drinks they just bought. The crows keep bringing the money back to the birdcage until its full. Last scene is businessman cycling back home with cage filled with just a few dollar bills and a quarter. Slogan: Ameritrade, the professional way to make money.

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought, why not leave you a comment.

    I have a blog also obviously, and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

    Maybe you can follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well, I hope to hear from you soon... :)

    ReplyDelete